20 September 2011

Siding - 19 September 2011



This is like one of those famous grade six math quizzes: if it took four people seven hours to prime two side of the clapboard, then how long will it take two people to paint one side of the same number of clapboards? Easy, right? It should be seven hours. But one painter had to leave for a meeting after three hours, or so, of painting, so now my math is all messed up. I give up! I painted as many as I could and I'll paint the rest tomorrow.

While the painting was going on, the south side of the Firehouse was being all dressed up in the very finest of clapboard. Looks great, Colin and Brad! After they finished this, they carried on with making more of the trim pieces for around the windows. Since it had started to rain, it was a good job for inside and dry.

I like this photo of the Firehouse from the blue bedroom (north east bedroom) in the Floral Cottage. It looks like its rain on the window, but this is an old window and what you are seeing is actually bubbles and imperfections in the glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment