07 December 2011

Electrical Work - 7 December 2011





I walked in to the Firehouse today and none of the guys happened to notice that I was there. I saw something interesting, so I took a photo and the flash went off. When you have two electricians working on stuff and a flash goes off it tends to startle people. They weren't actually working with the power at the time, so I'm glad I wasn't causing a real problem, but I would still like to avoid startling anyone. I'll have to make sure they know I am there in the future before I take any photos.

Besides the wiring work that went on throughout the day, Michael was priming and painting trim and Brad was drilling square holes in to main door pieces. I didn't even know you could drill a square hole - it boggles my mind. Colin has been figuring out all of the scheduling and ordering all the materials for the next little while. Lots of measuring and calculating today for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment