19 January 2012

Storms, Doors and Molding - 19 January 2012



If a tree falls in the forest, does anyone hear? Sometimes, that's the way blogging feels. Is anyone out there reading or looking at what we are doing? It really shouldn't matter; I treat the blog as a way of recording what went on for us to look back on. But, I also like to think that there are others who are interested in knowing what we are doing. Someone asked me what a blog was and why we had one. I said it is like a diary; one that you want people to read. So, please let us know you are out there and have seen the blog. Make a comment.

Brad spent the whole day sanding, while Colin worked on storm windows and Michael primed the moldings. You may wonder if it isn't too cold to prime (it was -9 celsius today). I wonder, too. I think I will volunteer to paint the pieces so that they can come inside with me and be warm by the woodstove. Michael will wish that he could paint them - inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment