20 February 2012

Flooring - 15, 16 & 17 February 2012

I had to go away for three days, so you haven't seen a blog for that period.  If you think it was hard for you, you can only imagine what kind of withdrawal I was going through.  I have become so used to taking pictures every day (or convincing Will to do so) and then writing the blog each night. I missed the engagement in the Firehouse and writing the blog.  I especially missed knowing what was going on.  I knew the guys were starting on the upstairs floor, but I really had no idea what kind of time was required to lay a floor.

Will kept me up-to-date, so I knew they had finished the floor by Friday afternoon.  And then Saturday night, within minutes of my getting off the airplane, he showed me these great pictures.  These are beautiful pine floors from Amos Millworks - Logs to Lumber.  The floors are made even more beautiful by using old-fashioned, repoduction square head nails.  Wonderful!

I'm just sorry that I missed out on the nailing party. I'm glad that Will got to do some hammering so that he could be part of the flooring.




No comments:

Post a Comment