27 October 2011

Windows - 27 October 2011



This has got to have been the coldest day we have had this fall. The weatherman is even talking about snow in the inland areas (thank goodness we live on the coast!). The guys were working on windows anyway, but I'm sure today they wished they could magically have them completely finished and installed. Sorry, guys, you do magic with windows, but its in the creation of really nice windows, not in suddenly having them installed. This window had half of its glass installed when I took this picture. You can see the big clump of putty, but I'm not sure you can see the putty that is around the glazing.

Colin is always so busy it is hard to get him to stop for even a moment, but I managed to do so today because he was holding the window of which I was taking a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment